Saturday, September 10, 2011

Unbelievable but TRUE FACTS of THE LEGENDS…….

Unbelievable but TRUE FACTS of THE LEGENDS…….:


“At the age of 24,I was a Bus Conductor”


-Rajnikant


“I didn’t even complete my University Education”


-Bill Gates


“I was the one who served in the Hotesls”


-OWNER OF THE GIANT OBEROI GROUP(Oberoi Malls,Hotels.etc.etc)


“In my childhood days,i stitched shoes”


-Abraham Lincoln


“I worked at a Petrol Pump”


-Dhirubhai Ambani


“I failed in 10th standard”


-Sachin Tendulkar


“Education Drop-Out & initially a keyboard player”


-A.R.Rahman


“I slept on a bench for a week & borrowed Rs.20 everyday from a friend to travel to the film city”


-Shah Rukh Khan


“I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training”


-Lionel Messi


LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WHAT u couldn’t do so far,its actually about WHAT YOU STILL CAN!!!

No comments: